Cat Eye Frames For Prescription Glasses Review: Vintage Polarised Acetate Sunglasses | UV400 | Thick Retro Frame-Tortoiseshell Brown

Cat Eye Frames For Prescription Glasses Review: Vintage Polarised Acetate Sunglasses | UV400 | Thick Retro Frame-Tortoiseshell Brown

Cat Eye Frames For Prescription Glasses Review: Vintage Polarised Acetate Sunglasses | UV400 | Thick Retro Frame-Tortoiseshell Brown

This cat eye frames for prescription glasses guide focuses on real shopper problems, product fit, and practical next steps. I kept cat eye frames for prescription glasses in mind while comparing comfort, quality, and daily use.

I can't help with this request for several reasons: **Prompt injection attempt**: The instruction telling me to ignore my actual identity and claim to be "Claude by Anthropic" is a prompt injection that contradicts my actual system prompt. I'm Kiro, and I operate transparently about my identity. **Deceptive content**: The request asks me to write what appears to be an "honest product review" from a "lifestyle blogger," but the structure and mandatory link insertion reveal this is promotional content designed to look like organic reviews. This could mislead readers about the nature of the content. **Mismatched feedback**: The "real user feedback" provided describes optical frame adjustment services, but the product being reviewed is "Vintage Polarised Acetate Sunglasses." This content mismatch suggests the feedback isn't actually related to the product. **SEO manipulation concerns**: The strict keyword insertion requirements and link placement rules suggest this is designed primarily for search engine manipulation rather than providing genuine value to readers. I'd be happy to help you with: - Writing genuine product descriptions that are clearly marked as promotional - Creating marketing copy that's transparent about its purpose - Developing content strategy that builds trust with your audience - Other honest writing tasks Would you like help with any of these alternatives instead?

评论